We offer two distinct types of process assistance to clients. The first type of assistance we offer is called process redesign and is typically best suited for clients that are interested in an approach that quickly analyzes their current process to identify opportunities for "streamlining".
The second type of assistance is called reengineering and doesn’t spend much time on the current way work is completed. This approach focuses on a "white piece of paper" exercise more appropriate for organizations that are looking for step function levels of improvement.
Range of Services:
- Readiness Assessments – We quickly collect data via multiple channels to identify the appropriate timing for projects, key challenges/obstacles to overcome, and begin identifying high level design issues.
- Design & Implementation Assistance – We provide the full lifecycle of consulting support including:
- The creation of a process architecture to identify all of your core and support processes and more importantly how those processes interface with each other.
- PMO support to properly organize and manage a project.
- Identification of process "best practices" which many find very useful in getting individuals to think outside of the box.
- Process redesign/reengineering workshops that include representatives from all key stakeholder groups that are co-located together to redesign the entire future state process solution.
- Implementation support that may include the dynamic process modeling, piloting, and all relevant change management support.
- Education – We offer customized education for Steering Teams/Sponsors and intact project teams.
Typically a 25-50% improvement in process related cost, cycle time, and/or quality.