At any given time most businesses have many strategic and tactical initiatives that are underway concurrently. Research suggests that one of the key success factors in implementing change is a balanced and structured process that addresses the technology, organizational, and people issues.
Our change management framework is not "touchy feely", conceptual, or difficult to understand and apply. It is designed to optimize the success of IT, operational, and strategic projects.
Range of Services:
- Readiness Assessments – We quickly collect data via multiple channels to identify the appropriate timing for projects, key challenges/obstacles to overcome, and begin identifying high level design issues.
- Change Architecture – We assist clients in developing an overall roadmap for change, determining project structure and governance, and developing the tools needed to design and successfully execute the initiative.
- Communications – Assistance in this area usually includes a thorough understanding of the range of stakeholders that will be impacted by the change, the development of an engagement strategy to maximize commitment, and the design/implementation of targeted communications.
- Organization Alignment – We can provide content expertise and facilitation to help organizations design and execute a total solution. Depending on the scope and complexity of the initiative we can provide a wealth of experience in such areas as leadership assessment and HR practices alignment.
- Culture Change – Our culture alignment process is used to help senior management teams identify the specific cultural modifications that need to be implemented so the desired behavior change evolves over time.
- Coaching – We work with all levels of management to provide actionable counsel on addressing the myriad of issues encountered during large scale change. This can include such things as how to be an effective change sponsor, addressing resistance to change, and how to institutionalize change.
- Education – Our curriculum of education is targeted to Steering Teams/senior management, intact project teams, and impacted stakeholders.
Initiatives being implemented in less time, with less productivity loss during implementation, and much more stakeholder commitment.