HRCatalyst™ is a highly customizable service that can be used to evaluate the HR function across the following dimensions; strategic alignment/execution, metrics, policy development, management effectiveness, structure, infrastructure, and value of service offerings.
HRCatalyst™ uses a number of proprietary assessment instruments to quickly identify the current capability of the HR function, compare it to our HR best practices data base, identify key performance gaps, and craft a remediation plan. We can provide a number of "spot solutions" to enhance the impact and performance of Human Resources.
- HR Strategy Development – Develop an HR strategic plan, identify your value proposition and link the HR strategy to the business plan.
- Performance Metrics – Translate the HR strategy into a "balanced scorecard" of predictive and trailing measures.
- Customer Requirements Analysis – Identify and prioritize customer segments, assess their requirements, and evaluate their level of satisfaction. We can also compare current HR capabilities to HR best practices.
- Performance Gap Analysis – Identify and strategically prioritize performance gaps. Then conduct a cause analysis to identify immediate and longer-term actions.
- Competency/Capability Analysis – Define future core competencies and identify current gaps. Catalyst has a curriculum of education already developed for behavior and knowledge transfer.
- HR Process Redesign – Evaluate key HR processes and improve their efficiency.
- Organization Design – Review and revise existing HR structure and business model to optimize the delivery of services.
Enables you to clearly identify HR’s strategic opportunities to add more value and improve business results.