Over the last several years restructuring has been used much more frequently as a tactic for achieving cost reductions, enhanced market flexibility, and better alignment to customers. Unfortunately, the vast majority of these efforts have failed to realize their targeted results.
Our Fast Cycle Restructuring Solution is based on a framework that provides flexibility to address projects ranging in scope from a single location to enterprise-wide across multiple locations. Our scalable solution incorporates restructuring "best practices" and utilizes over 50 diagnostic, PMO, design, and implementation tools to ensure the future design captures the targeted benefits.
Range of Services:
- Readiness Assessment – Using our diagnostic and assessment tools we work closely with your management team to quickly understand the "root cause" of your performance problems to confirm that restructuring will provide you with the intended performance benefits.
- Analysis of the Current Structure – Drawing upon such things as internal customer feedback, industry benchmarks, and best practices we will identify the strengths/weaknesses of your current structure. As we progress through design we will "design out" the key weaknesses of your current structure while capturing desired functionality and not loosing the strengths of your current structure.
- Identification of Alternative Structures – We work with your management team to identify design principles and metrics that enable you to objectively identify and evaluate alternative designs.
- Solution Design/Execution – Success is dependent on crafting a solution that addresses all of the ripple effects of change. This can include such things as aligning core/support processes, modifying appropriate human resource practices (e.g. performance metrics), talent retention, manpower redeployment, and engaging key stakeholders.
- Education – We offer a customized curriculum of training for the Steering Team/Sponsors, intact project teams, and impacted stakeholders. Topics range from how to effectively sponsor a restructuring initiative to training on our proprietary restructuring methodology and diagnostic, design, and implementation tools.
Our unique framework typically allows us to be able to design & begin implementing a new structure in 90 days or less.