Ronald J. Recardo
Management Consultant, Keynote Speaker, and Author
During his 30 year career Ronald has had the good fortune to amass a unique blend of experience and skills. As an ex Big 5 consultant and founder of The Catalyst Consulting Group, LLC he has completed consulting projects for over 100 different companies ranging in size from start-ups to the Fortune 10. He is a recognized expert in helping companies grow (i.e. strategy development / execution, M&A), improve their performance (restructuring, business transformation, reengineering, etc.) and address their people issues. (e.g. change management, HR)
Ronald is highly recognized as a thought leader who has authored 8 books and over 60 articles. He has been interviewed and quoted by a number of prestigious publications such as “Harvard Business Review”, Associated Press”, “US News & World Report”, “MSNBC” and “CBS News” and has been a guest on several radio and television shows like “Big Biz Show” and “Business Talk With Jim Campbell”.
His provocative points of view, “War Stories”, and actionable solutions to complex business problems will provide invaluable insight for listeners.
Listed below are examples of previous presentations:
- How to grow/improve the performance of your company
- What’s wrong with our political system
- How to make change stick
- The top 10 leadership attributes that separate the best leaders from everyone else
- Mergers & acquisitions
- How to transform your business
- General Human Resources issues
When time permits in his schedule Ronald has served as an Adjunct Professor in MBA programs at the University of Hartford, Sacred Heart, and UNH. He has served on the Board of Directors for Easter Seals, STAM 21, and Cystic Fibrosis.
- “Managing Human Capital”, Executive Education Program at Harvard University
- “Organization Design”, Executive Education Program at the University of Southern California
- MA degree from the University of Maine
- MS degree from the University of Hartford in Organization Behavior
- BS degree from Southern Connecticut State University in Biochemistry